September 15, 2013 – December, 2013
Our current @Home campaign is focused on serving others. The goal of this campaign is to challenge families/groups to serve together as a means of growing closer to God, as they also grow closer to each other. One great way a family/group can grow closer to God and one another is by doing simple acts of service together. Benefits of this service can include…
- The joy of making a difference together while friendships are built
- An opportunity to emphasize virtues like generosity and humility
- Increasing one’s sense of gratitude through exposure to those less fortunate
- An opportunity for improving communication and social skills
- The opportunity to be like Christ – a true servant to those in need.
The signature event for this theme was Serve Saturday, on September 28. This was an all-church day of service both in our community and at Bethel Church for families and other Bethel groups. It was a wonderful day of building friendships while almost 200 Bethel folks served together. Check out the brochure below for ways you and your family/friends can still serve in the weeks ahead.