Inspiring Fargo-Moorhead’s business professionals to boldly shape
their spheres of influence with the person of Jesus Christ.
What is FM Power Lunch?
FM Power Lunch is a free lunch for all business professionals in the Fargo-Moorhead community. You are welcome to join us from 11:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. (lunch from 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.) on the 2nd Thursday of each month (see our calendar for upcoming dates). A freewill offering is taken.
In addition to lunch, there is a scripture based message that is relevant to the daily challenges and struggles faced in the business workplace. Whether you are an employee, employer, or just looking to network with like-minded individuals you are welcome to join us as we grow together in our faith and in our businesses. We look forward to seeing you!
- September 11 – Roxane Salonen, Faith Columnist, The Forum Newspaper
- October 9 – Rick Holmberg, Peak Performance Coach, 2 Levels Up Coaching
- November 13 – Jerry Kensok, Managing Partner at Prairiewood Wealth Management
- December 11 – Matthew St. John, Senior Pastor, Bethel Church
- January 8 – Heather Ostrowski, Performance Consultant with Dale Carnegie Training
What do you talk about?
Enjoy this recent message from Kristi Huber of the United Way to get a sense of what you might hear at a PowerLunch.