Inspiring Fargo-Moorhead’s business professionals to boldly shape
their spheres of influence with the person of Jesus Christ.
What is FM Power Lunch?
FM Power Lunch is a free lunch for all business professionals in the Fargo-Moorhead community. You are welcome to join us from 11:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. (lunch from 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.) on the 2nd Thursday of each month (see our calendar for upcoming dates). A freewill offering is taken.
In addition to lunch, there is a scripture based message that is relevant to the daily challenges and struggles faced in the business workplace. Whether you are an employee, employer, or just looking to network with like-minded individuals you are welcome to join us as we grow together in our faith and in our businesses. We look forward to seeing you!
- September 10 – Rick Holmberg, Peak Performance Coach, 2 Levels Up Coaching
- October 8 – Erv Inniger, Senior Director of Community Relations, Choice Financial and former NDSU Basketball Coach
- November 12 – Gerri Leach, Executive Director, Jail Chaplains
- December 10 – Steve Hallstrom, President and Managing Partner, Flag Family Media
- January 14 – Jess Almlie, Learning & Development Trainer, Discovery Benefits
- February 11 – Dawn Kaiser, Joyologist and Certified HR Professional, The Village Business Institute
- March 10 – Rob Swiers, Executive Director, New Life Center
- April 14 & May 12 – TBD
RSVPs are appreciated but not necessary. You can use Eventbrite to RSVP or contact Sueann Chase for more information.
Each month, we feature a sponsoring organization or individual who has purchased the lunch for our guests. If you’d like more information about sponsoring the PowerLunch, please contact Pastor Jonas Bundy.
What do you talk about?
Enjoy this recent message from Kristi Huber of the United Way to get a sense of what you might hear at a PowerLunch.