Thank you for participating in the 30 for 30. Even though 30 for 30 is over, our heart is that you continue reading the Word and explore more resources to continue growing in your love for scripture.
Here are a few devotionals that I have found helpful and recommend:
- Streams in the Desert by LB Cowman
- Men’s Devotional Bible (NIV) with daily devotionals from Godly men
- Enter His Gates a daily devotional by Charles Stanley
- Morning and Evening (NIV) by Charles Spurgeon
- Experiencing God day-by-day, by Henry Blackaby and Richard Blackaby
During the upcoming weeks our ministry leaders will continue to share their recommendations in our weekly Enews and on our Facebook page. Subscribe to our Enews to keep up-to-date on Bethel Church happenings.
If you have questions about having a relationship with Jesus or about Bethel, we’d like to connect with you here.
~ Pastor Andy Veith