Safety Practices for All Ministries
March 23, 2021
With the end of the Fargo mask mandate, the Elders have made the decision that masks are no longer required at Bethel Church. This includes Sunday morning services, group meetings, volunteers, and staff.
What has changed:
- Masks are no longer required at Bethel Church.
- Anyone with concerns with this change should speak to their ministry leader to find a suitable solution.
- We are asking everyone to continue to be respectful of others and take a courteous approach. Remember: the mask protects others.
What hasn’t changed:
- Please continue to stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Contact your ministry supervisor should you test positive for COVID-19.
- We will continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet, frequent hand washing, and no physical contact.
- Masks will still be available at each entrance.
Worship With Us This Sunday
Please join us for our Sunday worship at 9:00, 10:15, or 10:45 a.m. at Bethel Church.
Our Traditions venue meets at 10:15 a.m. on campus in our Family Life Center.
We will be broadcasting online to:
Your Financial Support Is Making An Impact
Equipping and serving the body of Christ at Bethel is the first priority for our entire team. We love seeing people worshipping God, gathering in community, and serving together.
Please remember that your financial support is very helpful in this season. When you give to the general fund, you are giving to support the work of the church here in our region as well as our shared work with global and local outreach partners.
If you would like to designate your giving to help those in a financial crisis simply select benevolence in your giving. Benevolence funds give preference to those within our Bethel Church family.