Safety Practices for All Ministries
Maintain at least a 6’ distance between yourself and others, whether seated or standing. We should refrain from physical contact; touching others, shaking hands, giving hugs, etc. to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Sanitize Your Hands Frequently
Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the church. Before, between, and after services or events, common surfaces will be sanitized and cleaned. Our bathrooms have been upgraded to be touch-free.
Stay at Home If You Are Not Feeling Well
If you are a high-risk individual with underlying health issues or are not feeling well, please stay home. Take advantage of our online ministry instead. You can find more information about COVID-19 through your health provider or here.
Serve Others by Wearing a Mask
CDC and ND Dept. of Health guidelines strongly recommend wearing a mask to minimize the transmission of the virus from those who do not even know they have COVID-19 to others, who may suffer greatly from its effects.
Your mask may provide some protection for you, but its main purpose is to protect others – not you.
March 23, 2021
With the end of the Fargo mask mandate, the Elders have made the decision that masks are no longer required at Bethel Church. This includes Sunday morning services, group meetings, volunteers, and staff.
What has changed:
- Masks are no longer required at Bethel Church.
- Anyone with concerns with this change should speak to their ministry leader to find a suitable solution.
- We are asking everyone to continue to be respectful of others and take a courteous approach. Remember: the mask protects others.
What hasn’t changed:
- Please continue to stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Contact your ministry supervisor should you test positive for COVID-19.
- We will continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet, frequent hand washing, and no physical contact.
- Masks will still be available at each entrance.
Stay up to date with our e-newsletter
- Stay informed on Bethel Church’s happenings.
- Keep current with local and global partner updates.
- We promise we won’t spam you or share your information with others.
- Sign up today.
Worship With Us This Sunday
Please join us for our Sunday worship at 9:00, 10:15, or 10:45 a.m. at Bethel Church.
Our Traditions venue meets at 10:15 a.m. on campus in our Family Life Center.
We will be broadcasting online to:
- Our Livestream website
- Facebook page
- YouTube to better support smart TVs.
Your Financial Support Is Making An Impact
Equipping and serving the body of Christ at Bethel is the first priority for our entire team. We love seeing people worshipping God, gathering in community, and serving together.
Please remember that your financial support is very helpful in this season. When you give to the general fund, you are giving to support the work of the church here in our region as well as our shared work with global and local outreach partners.
If you would like to designate your giving to help those in a financial crisis simply select benevolence in your giving. Benevolence funds give preference to those within our Bethel Church family.