Financial Peace University (FPU) is a nine-week class on money taught by America’s most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and much more!
Applying God’s Word radically changes your life. On average, FPU graduates have paid off over $5,300 in debt and saved $2,700 during the 63-day program!
Who is Financial Peace University for?
It’s for EVERYONE!…from the financially secure to the financially distressed. Over 650,000 families and individuals have attended Financial Peace University.
What Will I Learn?
In this life-changing program you will learn:
1. Step-by-Step Cash Flow Planning
Luke 14:28: “For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it.”
2. Debt Snowball Plan Technique to Eliminating Debt
Proverbs 22:7: “The borrower is slave to the lender.”
3. How to Invest Wisely
Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Give portions to seven, yes to eight, for you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.”
The average family pays off $5,300 in debt and saves $2,700 in the first 63 days of Financial Peace University!
More than one million families have already benefited from this life-changing program that:
- Teaches financial responsibility with easy Baby Steps
- Helps eliminate debt using the Debt Snowball
- Offers accountability and continued support with lifetime membership
- Trains participants to spend every dollar on paper with the zero-based budget planner
- Empowers people struggling with financial hardships by establishing a plan to take control of their money
- If you do it, IT WORKS!
- If you don’t do it, IT WON’T WORK!
- If you will work the program, you won’t want your money back.
- If you don’t work the program, you don’t get your money back.
Powerful. Enlightening. Fun.
Class members meet with their class each week to watch a video lesson and participate in discussion groups. And don’t worry, we do not talk about how much money you make. Dave’s style is simple and easy to understand. He will change the way you think about money. You’ll actually have fun as you learn! Watch a preview and take a look at the 9 lessons.
Register for class by clicking here. We plan to begin Wednesday, September 30 at 6:30 p.m. in Room C
Wearing a mask is required at all times for everyone school aged and older.
Questions? Call Tracy at 701.232.4476 or send an e-mail to email@example.com