Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Join us for a two hour event which seeks to help you deal with the intense pain of grief during the holiday season so you can focus on the true meaning of Christmas while honoring the memories of your loved one. GriefShare: Surviving the Holidays, helps you discover practical, stress-reducing ideas that will help you face the holiday season and assist you in discovering why it’s still possible to celebrate Christmas.
Our Surviving the Holidays class is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future
- Tuesday, November 10, 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
$5 for the book
To register or for more information, please contact Verona at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701.232.4476.