The In Tandem Marriage Conference at Bethel Church will be held on February 9 & 10, 2018. We are encouraging all couples, whether married for 50 years or those preparing for a walk down the aisle, to join us! Doing marriage together takes a lot of hard work. Sometimes a tune-up is in order to help us to work better together. In Tandem is your marriage tune up!
On Friday evening, we will consider God’s design for marriage and help couples assess how well they are working in tandem. Saturday’s sessions will focus on what is needed to have a God-honoring and purposeful marriage and practical ways to carry it out. Get away with us, to strengthen your marriage, so you are riding In Tandem towards God’s purpose for your marriage!
$25 per couple.
- 3 Main Sessions with Pastor Andy and Loree Veith
- 2 breakout sessions with 3 seminars
- one couples seminar
- one mens seminar with Panel Discussion
- one womens seminar with Panel Discussion
- Conference Manual
- Couple’s Projects
- Dessert – Friday evening
- Continental Breakfast – Saturday Morning
- Snacks – Saturday Mid-Morning
For more information, contact Megyn Ressler.