Scripture: Matthew 28:16-20
1. On what basis could Jesus claim to have “all authority?” (vv. 16-17)
2. What is the meaning of Go, Baptizing, Teaching? (vv. 18-20)
3. Dallas Willard identifies two things that define a disciple, they are:
4. Ephesians 4:15 highlights a critical but risky relationship
5. Take Home: What changes can I begin to make to grow as a disciple of Jesus?
Each Sunday, services are broadcast live at 10 a.m. for the Summer and 9 a.m. or 10:45 a.m. for the rest of the year.
Heaven Sermon Series
September 18-October 23, 2022 we are doing a series called “Heaven”. Pastor Andy is recommending the book Heaven by Dr. Randy Alcorn to go along with the new sermon series, “Heaven.” We all have questions about what Heaven will be like, and after 25 years of extensive research, Dr. Randy Alcorn has the answers. We are SOLD OUT of the Adult Heaven books. Heaven for Kids and STORY BOOK FOR KIDS- Tell me About Heaven by Randy Alcorn are still available at the front desk for purchase.
There are books available at the Info Center on Sundays for $15 or you can order your own online.