We believe that every child is a gift from God and therefore deserves our best efforts to protect them. Here are some of the steps we take to ensure the safety of each child:
– Classrooms are free of clutter and have clean and age-appropriate toys.
– A minimum of two screened volunteers are in each classroom.
– Two additional staff members are available to provide extra help when needed.
– Background checks are completed on all staff working with children.
– A numerical paging system in the Worship Center alerts parents when needed.
– A health policy is in place to protect the health of all children present.
We ask parents for their cooperation in helping to provide a healthy environment. We request that sick children be cared for at home. We publish these rules of thumb for the sake of all the children. Children are not ready to attend if they are not feeling well or if they are experiencing any of the following:
– A fever of 100 degrees or more within the last 24 hours
– Vomiting within the last 24 hours
– Diarrhea within the last 24 hours
– A runny nose with other than clear drainage, especially if accompanied by other symptoms
– A bad cough
This policy not only protects other children, but also ensures that your child gets the most enjoyment from our programs.