We are looking forward to and pumped for our upcoming No Regrets Men’s Conference on Saturday, February 5! Block out that Saturday morning, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., for an awesome lineup of speakers and a great opportunity for connection with other men as we PRESS ON with one another.
Registration will open up in January, just $20 with breakfast included! Plan to join us and bring a friend to this live stream event.
About The Event
No Regrets Men’s Ministry exists to empower the local church to develop its men into an army to reach the world for Christ. Live-streamed to hundreds of Host Sites and Small Groups across the globe, this annual event offers world-class teaching on topics relevant to men from top speakers and thought leaders; live worship, challenging stories, and group discussion. This will be the 29th No Regrets Men’s Conference.
For more information email SandraPayne@bethelfc.com.
- Admission – $20.
- Doors open at 8 a.m.
- Breakfast available before Opening Session included in Conference registration.
Opening Session – Family Life Center – (8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.)
- Opening session with worship, testimony, and keynote address
- Keynote: Press On – Larry Osborne – Teaching Pastor and Elder North Coast Church
- Description: Larry will introduce Philippians 3:12-14 and provide the biblical basis for the conference theme “Press On”.
Break (9:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.)
Breakout Seminar #1 (9:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.):
- Efrem Smith – “Built to Last” (Marriage)
- Derwin Gray – “Temptations Men Face” (Men’s Issues)
- Jerrad Lopes – “Stop Behaving” (Spiritual Growth)
- Dave Ferguson – “Bless” (Influence)
Break (10:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.)
Breakout Seminar #2 (10:30 a.m.-11 a.m.)
- Afshin Ziafat – “Take Hold” (Identity in Christ)
- Steve Sonderman – “Dealing with wounds of the past”
- Efrem Smith – “Rise of the Reconcilers” (Racial Reconciliation)
- Davey Blackburn – “Nothing is Wasted”
Break (11 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.)
Breakout Seminar #3 (11:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.):
- Jerrad Lopes – “Dad Tired”(Parenting)
- Larry Osborne – “Growing Your Faith” (Spiritual Growth)
- Afshin Ziafat – “Your Work Matters to God” (Work/Career)
- Dave Dummitt – “A Friend Indeed” (Friendship)
Break (11:45 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
Closing Session – Family Life Center – (12 p.m. to 1:10 p.m.)
- Closing session with worship, testimony, and keynote address.
- Keynote: Toward the Goal – Dr. Derwin Gray – Lead Pastor – Transformation Church
- Description: Derwin will close with a charge to live with the goal to win the prize for which God has called us.