While all believers in Jesus are “members” of His church, the Bethel Church family values the unique voice of “official members” who influence a variety of strategic ministry responsibilities ranging from the selection of elders and senior pastor to the approval of budget, by-laws, and so forth. If you are interested in deepening your connection in the Bethel Church family, membership is a meaningful step to take!
The following pathway leads to becoming a official member:
- Attend the About Bethel Class (Two session class that covers our mission, beliefs and ways to get involved, offered quarterly.)
- Attend the Christianity Explored Class (An eight-session class that gives you time and space to consider the big questions of life and to explore the life of the person at the heart of Christian faith – Jesus Christ, offered at least twice a year.)
- Read the booklet entitled, I Am a Church Member by Thom S. Rainer (available for purchase in the Bethel Office)
- Fill out and return Membership Application (to Shelley Rector) *You will receive a membership application at the About Bethel Class.
- Elder Interview (A Bethel Elder will contact you to schedule an appointment.)
For more information about membership at Bethel Church email Shelley Rector or call her at 701.232.4476.