5 Reasons to Bring your Team to the Summit
- See Excellence on Display. The Summit is done extremely well. It’s not perfect, but it is intentional and well thought out. You’ll hear world class speakers, and the music, interviews, and videos are exceptional.
- Keep it Local. It’s an inexpensive way to develop your staff without leaving town.
- Team Building. Share with your team what you’re learning while you’re learning. We offer a limited number of classrooms for team building exercises throughout Thursday and Friday. *Contact Sueann to reserve a space.
- Networking. Connecting with other leaders is powerful. You’ll meet other leaders who could become allies or partners. It’s an opportunity for more conversation that may stretch you or affirm you.
- Recapture Vision. From a past Summit we’ve learned that “vision leaks” which means as leaders we have to recapture and recast vision constantly. The Summit always stirs up vision, allowing leaders to have renewed conviction about what they’re doing and why they’re doing it.
Personal Renewal. Leadership takes its toll. The Summit is for everyone. You’ll come away with new energy ready to take your organization, family, or team to the next level. You can’t help but get the sense that every faculty member (speaker) at the Summit is invested in your renewal. You’ll know that from the moment they speak.
**Some of these points were taken from a blog that really hit home. See the full blog here.