This class is a great way to learn more about Bethel Church. The class includes an orientation on how to get involved and covers our mission & our beliefs. During the About Bethel class, you will have an opportunity to discover your spiritual gifts and discern areas where you can best plug in to a disciple-making ministry at Bethel.
The About Bethel class is the first step towards becoming a member of Bethel Church. One of the Bethel pastors will lead About Bethel and will be available to answer any questions you might have about leadership at Bethel or your walk with Jesus.
To find out more information about the next About Bethel class, email Sueann or call 701.232.4476.
- Wednesday, October 5 – 6:30 p.m. in the Conference Room (Main Office)
- Sunday, October 9 – 4 p.m. in the Conference Room (Main Office)
- Wednesday, November 2 – 6:30 p.m. in the Conference Room (Main Office)
- Sunday, November 13 – 10:30 a.m. in Room 112
- Sunday, December 11 – 10:30 a.m. in Room 112
If you have any questions feel free to email email@example.com
If you are new to the website or are looking for more information about an area of ministry, look to the menu on the right to guide you.