Everyone has times when situations and even life seems hopeless. But, there is HOPE! We all need to feel heard and understood. We need one another to help navigate this ever-changing and challenging world. And, we all need God. We would be honored to help walk this difficult time with you.
Some of the things we may be able to help with:
Anxiety / Panic
Guilt / Shame
The Counseling Ministry at Bethel Church provides a safe place for those with a wide range of challenges – relational, personal, and spiritual. No matter what your circumstance is, you can find hope and healing through the redemptive compassion of Jesus, His Word, and His Church.
- Schedule you with a trained counselor (maximum of 12 sessions);
- Schedule you to see a Bethel Pastor;
- Refer you to our Director of Care Ministry for support through Stephen Ministry, Care Groups, or other Bethel resources;
- Refer you to services outside of Bethel Church;
You will hear from someone from the Counseling Ministry within 3 business days of receiving completed forms. If you have any questions, please call the Counseling Ministry administrative assistant, Amy Hashbarger, at 701.232.4476 or email email@example.com.
You must be 18 or older to schedule an appointment.
Return documents to:
Bethel Church, Attention: Counseling Ministry
2702 30th Ave. S., Fargo, ND 58103
We are so thankful God has provided the resources for us to begin the Counseling Ministry at Bethel Church. To sustain this ministry, we encourage donations from our church family, and we ask those who benefit from this service to share in the cost of providing it.
If you are receiving counseling, we suggest a $20 nondeductible cost-sharing donation for each visit. See below how to care for this consideration.
If you are not receiving counseling, but would like to donate toward the expenses of this ministry so that others may benefit from it, you can make a tax-deductible contribution.
Please use one of the following methods to do so:
- Write a check to Bethel Church
- Make an on-line donation by clicking on this link and selecting Counseling
- Make a cash donation by using an envelope and marking it Counseling
Purpose Statement: Provide a safe place for those with a wide range of challenges – relational, personal, spiritual – as well as hope and healing through the redemptive compassion of Jesus, His Word, and His Church.
Vision: To be a sought after place of refuge for those inside the church as well as outside the church through the loving, compassionate, and hope-filled Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Church. To provide affordable counseling services for those in crisis and in need, connection for the development of authentic relationships, and training/education for the church to carry the redemptive compassion and hope of Jesus everywhere they go.
Vision Strategy (@ the heart of what we do):
- Provide a safe place that is non-judgmental, loving, and compassionate for those in need of counseling services.
Isaiah 61:3a “To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.”
- Provide hope for people who are navigating their brokenness and grief through the life-changing gospel of Jesus.
Isaiah 61:1a “The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted.”
- Provide treatment options tailored for the individual and their journey that bring healing and freedom and build on the truth of who they are in Christ.
Isaiah 61:1b, 2b “…to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners…to comfort all who mourn.”
- Provide opportunities for those in need of healthy connection and discipleship to integrate into Bethel’s classes and growth groups.
Isaiah 61:4 “They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations.”
- Provide opportunities for clients to give back in various ways as they are strengthened and display the transformational power that has changed and equipped them to do so.
Isaiah 61:3b “They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.”
- Provide training and equipping opportunities for the Bethel family to reach out to those with whom they connect and minister.
Isaiah 61:6 “And you will be called priests of the LORD, you will be named ministers of our God.”
- Provide opportunities for the community to meet relevant felt needs, allowing for a non-threatening opportunity and bridge into lives that need hope.
Isaiah 61:11 “For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations.”
Loree Veith has been married to her best friend, Andy, for 31 years. They enjoy golfing, spending time with family and friends and sharing Jesus as they strive to live out R.E.A.L. Lives for God’s glory. They have 4 grown children: Brandyn, Bryanna, Mikayla, and Jaryd and one very adorable and precious grand baby, Jaedyn Drew. Loree has a love for worshiping God through music and the arts. She is also passionate to see people connect authentically and vulnerably to Christ and to others. She believes that in doing so one must realize how weak and wounded we are as well as how very gracious and loving our God is.
Liberty University is Loree’s alma mater for both her BS in Psychology and MA in Counseling. She is licensed in the state of North Dakota.
An eclectic approach to counseling with the Word of God as the foundation allows Loree to help women and couples with pre-marital, marriage, women’s issues, identity – who I am issues, grief / loss, anxiety, depression and spiritual attack. Loree states, “I’ve experienced pain, deep insecurities and grief. It’s my privilege to walk the journey with others that need encouragement and help along the way.”
Amy has been married to her husband, Justin, for 12 years. They have 3 children: Faith (12), Jewel (7), and Ian (6). They enjoy biking, being outdoors, and cooking and baking together. Amy has a deep passion for worship, drama, fashion, and being creative.