Everyone has times when situations and even life seems hopeless. But, there is HOPE! We all need to feel heard and understood. We need one another to help navigate this ever-changing and challenging world. And, we all need God. We would be honored to help walk this difficult time with you.
WE CAN HELP
Anxiety / Panic
Guilt / Shame
Identity – Who I am
The Counseling Ministry at Bethel Church provides a safe place for those with a wide range of challenges – relational, personal, and spiritual. No matter what your circumstance is, you can find hope and healing through the redemptive compassion of Jesus, His Word, and His Church.
If you have not seen a Bethel counselor before please call Bethel Counseling at 701.232.4476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will hear back from someone within 3 business days.
If you are an EXISTING CLIENT, please click on the button below to schedule with a Bethel Church counselor online.
We are so thankful God has provided the resources for us to begin the Counseling Ministry at Bethel Church. To sustain this ministry, we encourage donations from our church family, and we ask those who benefit from this service to share in the cost of providing it.
If you are receiving counseling, we suggest a $40 nondeductible cost-sharing donation for each visit. See below how to care for this consideration.
If you are not receiving counseling but would like to donate toward the expenses of this ministry so that others may benefit from it, you can make a tax-deductible contribution.
Please use one of the following methods to do so:
- Write a check to Bethel Church
- Make an online donation by clicking on this link and selecting Counseling
- Make a cash donation by using an envelope and marking it Counseling
If you are an existing client, click here to access your secure Client Portal.
Circle of Support
Tuesdays 6:30–7:45 pm in Room D
Circle of Support is an on-going confidential support group. Beginning September 19, we will be looking at 21 Day Inner Healing Journey: A Personal Guide to Healing Past Hurts and Becoming Emotionally Healthy by Jimmy Evans. This is a step-by-step guide to emotional health that guides you from toxic thoughts, emotional wounds, and bondages from your past into total inner healing. Through 21 daily lessons and personal application exercises, this incredible book helps you transform your life and relationships. For more information call 701-232-4476 or email Counseling@bethelfc.com.
Purpose Statement: Provide a safe place for those with a wide range of challenges – relational, personal, spiritual – as well as hope and healing through the redemptive compassion of Jesus, His Word, and His Church.
Vision: To be a sought after place of refuge for those inside the church as well as outside the church through the loving, compassionate, and hope-filled Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Church. To provide affordable counseling services for those in crisis and in need, connection for the development of authentic relationships, and training/education for the church to carry the redemptive compassion and hope of Jesus everywhere they go.
Vision Strategy (@ the heart of what we do):
- Provide a safe place that is non-judgmental, loving, and compassionate for those in need of counseling services.
Isaiah 61:3a “To bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.”
- Provide hope for people who are navigating their brokenness and grief through the life-changing gospel of Jesus.
Isaiah 61:1a “The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted.”
- Provide treatment options tailored for the individual and their journey that bring healing and freedom and build on the truth of who they are in Christ.
Isaiah 61:1b, 2b “…to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners…to comfort all who mourn.”
- Provide opportunities for those in need of healthy connection and discipleship to integrate into Bethel’s classes and growth groups.
Isaiah 61:4 “They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations.”
- Provide opportunities for clients to give back in various ways as they are strengthened and display the transformational power that has changed and equipped them to do so.
Isaiah 61:3b “They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.”
- Provide training and equipping opportunities for the Bethel family to reach out to those with whom they connect and minister.
Isaiah 61:6 “And you will be called priests of the LORD, you will be named ministers of our God.”
- Provide opportunities for the community to meet relevant felt needs, allowing for a non-threatening opportunity and bridge into lives that need hope.
Isaiah 61:11 “For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations.”
Love God, Love Others, Serve the World