- Care Team – Staff and volunteers minister to the Bethel family through hospital, home, and care center visitation. We deliver flowers, pray with people, and spend time with those who need love and care. We have the opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus as we purposefully and directly love and care for people in very practical ways.
- Marriage Mentorship – Matches you and your spouse to one of our marriage mentor couples. In eight 90-minute sessions, you will work together to improve communication and problem solving skills, increase your commitment level to your marriage, and develop a stronger relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Pastoral Care
- Pre-Marital Mentorship
- Stephen Ministry – Equips lay-people to provide one-to-one Christian care to a same gender individual who is experiencing difficulties in his or her life. Stephen Ministry is a confidential ministry. The identity of those receiving care and everything they discuss with a Stephen Minister remain private.
24/7 care response by the Director of Care Ministry, Verona Winkler, and the Bethel pastors.
- Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group
- Mental Health Caregiver Support Gorup
Volunteers prepare meals for families in times of need, following the birth of a child, or when health challenges arise.
Funeral Luncheon Team
Volunteers encourage grieving families by serving at funeral luncheons.
Our benevolence fund assists members and regular attendees of Bethel Church who have an immediate financial need. If you would like to contribute to this fund, you can do so online or anytime by indicating these funds should be used for benevolence.
Email prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wedding Ceremony & Reception Coordination