Love God. Love Others. Serve the World.
To be a grace-filled community of women known for making disciples who love God passionately, love others intentionally, and serve the world sacrificially.
Love God Passionately
- We love God as a gathered and scattered community. (Colossians 3:16-17)
- We love God through Word-driven disciple-making. (Luke 9:23)
Love Others Intentionally
- We love others in authentic relationships. (John 13:35)
- We love others by embracing diversity. (Galatians 3:28)
Serve the World Sacrificially
- We serve the world with a gospel-centered focus. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- We serve the world through grace-filled living. (John 13:12-15)
For questions or to register for a study, please email Stephani or call 701.232.4476.
Women’s Ministry invites you to join us in ministering to women at Bethel Church and beyond. Click here and see below to find out more about volunteer opportunities.
Bethel Women EXCITING NEWS for this FALL –
We are looking for passionate, godly, loving people to help with our weekly Tuesday morning Kids Programming from 9-11 a.m.. The following positions are needed:
- Coordinator – will assist with curriculum, snacks, scheduling,…(must be 18 or older)
- Head Classroom Teacher for infants (must be 18 or older)
- Head Classroom Teacher for Toddlers (must be 18 or older)
- Head Classroom Teacher for Preschoolers (must be 18 or older)
- Head Classroom Teacher for School Agers (must be 18 or older)
- Assistants for all the above rooms – can volunteer from one time a month to 5 times a month – (must be 10 or older)
- Bible Study Teacher – same 10-15 minute lesson for each age group with varying degrees of insight – can volunteer from one time a month to 5 times a month – (must be 16 or older)
- Music Teacher – POSITION FILLED
- Craft / Art Teacher – same or similar 10-15 minute craft for each age group – can volunteer one or two times a month – (must be 16 or older)
- Game Leader – same or similar 10-15 minute craft for each age group – can volunteer one time a month to 5 times a month – (must be 16 or older)
- Service Project Leader – can volunteer one time a month to 5 times a month – (must be 16 or older)
If you are interested in any of these positions or need more information, please contact Stephani Karges by email (email@example.com) or call her at 701.232.4476.
Women’s Bible Studies
Tuesdays (9 a.m.-11 a.m.) Room D
Beginning October 23
The Promised One: Seeing Jesus in Genesis
Gain a fresh perspective on the book of Genesis, a broader understanding of Jesus as the fulfillment of Scripture, and much more, when you join with Nancy Guthrie on this incredible journey to see Jesus in the Old Testament. 10 week study runs through January 15, 2019. Book is $16.
Sundays (4 p.m.-6 p.m.) Room D
Beginning September 16
Esther (Beth Moore)
Join Beth Moore in an in-depth and very personal examination of this great story of threat and deliverance. If you’ve ever felt inadequate, threatened, or pushed into situations that seemed overpowering, this is the study for you. Just as it was tough being a woman in Esther’s day; it’s tough today. 10 sessions. Book is $18.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Women of the Word groups are 5 to 7 women who gather weekly to study God’s Word and encourage each other toward spiritual maturity. Women will be given tools for daily study of Bible passages and then gather together weekly to discuss what they learned, pray for each other, and encourage one another in their walk with the LORD. We will study the book of Job for thirteen weeks, beginning the week of September 11.
Joining a group
- Tuesday, 9 a.m. @ Bethel Church Room A
- Tuesday 6:30 p.m. @ 2831 23rd St S, Fargo
- Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. @ Bethel Church (office)
- Sunday, 4 p.m. @ Bethel Church Room B
What to Expect
Groups will consist of five to seven women, committed to meeting weekly to share what they have discovered in their daily bible study. A reading and journaling plan will guide group members through a specific book of the Bible. Each day, women will read a portion of Scripture and explore truths about God, truths about people, find the main idea of the passage, connections to the Gospel, and how to apply the passage personally.
It would be helpful to know if you plan to attend a group before you arrive. Please email Stephani at email@example.com or call her at 701.232.4476 to let her know which group you plan to attend.
Tuesdays, 9 a.m. and Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m.
Bethel Women MOMs group will be meeting Tuesday mornings at 9 a.m. and Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m.. Come enjoy fellowship with other mothers as we dive into the scriptures and discuss real issues facing mothers today. The Tuesday morning MOMs group offers a Children’s Program for birth – 5. Preregistration is required. The Wednesday evening MOMs group coincides with our AWANA Children’s program birth – 6th grade. There is a cost and preregistration is required. Space is limited for both programs. For more information about MOMs contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to learn how to register your children for Awana on Wednesday nights.
Enjoy community as you engage in specific opportunities for women centered around gathering with those who have a common interests.
Creative Crafts & Scrapbooking – Room D
- October 12 & 13
- November 16 & 17
If you are a crafter of any kind and desire fellowship with other crafters & scrapbookers, Bethel has a monthly group in Room #202 on Fridays from 3 p.m.-9 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Stay the whole time, or come and go as you please. Contact Lisa.
Bethel Gym (5:30 p.m.)
PowerFitness is a cardio and strength training class for women set to awesome Christian music. Multitasking at its finest…worship, fitness and fun! Our goal is to offer a challenging workout regardless of your fitness level. With three instructors, we have a lot of options for you so we encourage you to drop in and check us out! The class meets Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the gym at Bethel (during the school year). Contact Shawn Lind for more information. (A small donation for the year is suggested, but not required.)
Bethel Office (6:25 p.m.)
Beginning and seasoned knitters and crocheters are welcome to come and share their talents and meet new people. Our focus will be making winter items for people in need in our community. Donations of yarn, needles and hooks are greatly appreciated and will be put to good use. New attendees are always welcome. This group follows the Awana Calendar. Contact Stephani Karges for more information about Close Knit
Bethel Gym (7 p.m.) Meets September-April
Are you ready for a fun and competitive volleyball league? Teams meet every Thursday night in the Bethel gym at 7 p.m.. All levels of play are welcome; college age and older. If you would like to join a team, please contact Sara at email@example.com